Basic Science of MMS Master Mineral Solution. Why its better than ozone, oxygen & hydrogen peroxide

Most of disease is caused by anaerobic acidic microbes like viruses, bacteria molds etc.  95% of the population is acidic! And probably also a little short on oxygen. that combo in our inner bio-terrain is prime breeding for the micro bugs we don't want in our bodies. Kick the trouble makers out with MMS drops for 21 days.  Drop it clean!

This is a BIG discovery! :) and backed up

Read below please if your skeptical or curious

other wise then click on the "MMS Kits" right hand side banner here http://www.modernhealthcoach.com/

Basic Science of MMS (Chlorine Dioxide)

 • What this document is about

MMS are the initials for Master Mineral SolutionChemical structure of MMSChemical formula of chlorine dioxideMaking chlorine dioxideIs MMS a bleach? • What our critics do that makes them dead wrongOxidation as use to kill microorganismsKilling VirusesOxidation potential Why the chlorine dioxide does not harm the bodyWhy chlorine dioxide is more effective than oxygenTreatment of diseases and trainingMMS2Proof that FDA does not consider chlorine dioxide poisonousSources

 

What this document is about: The purpose of this document is to show basic scientific proofs and logic of MMS. Scientific references are given where ever possible.  MMS is not a bleach, MMS is an oxidizer that kills the pathogens of many different diseases. The chemical of MMS has been used to kill pathogens for 100 years, and to purify water.  This paper gives the chemical formula of MMS, explains how it works and explains the simplicity of making it.  The basics of oxidation is explained, as that is necessary to understand how MMS works.  MMS kills viruses in a different manner than oxidation. That too is explained.  Information is also given on MMS2.


MMS are the initials for Master Mineral Solution: This solution consists mostly of water with chlorine dioxide as a very weak solution - along with regular table salt and several other trace neutral chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate - none of which are considered poisonous.  The trace chemicals are neutralized by the acid that activates the chlorine dioxide.


Chemical Structure of MMS: It starts off as a 22.4% solution of sodium chlorite,  made by adding sodium chlorite to water.  The sodium chlorite can be bought from chemical companies already in water, or it can be bought as a powder.   However, it is with the sodium chlorite from which chlorine dioxide is generated and diluted in water, thereby making MMS.  The chemical formula of sodium chlorite is NaClO2.  Sodium chlorite is a very stable chemical.  It has been stored in airtight containers for more than 20 years, and solutions of sodium chlorite are fully usable after being stored for 5 years.


Chemical formula of chlorine dioxide: Chlorine dioxide is the active ingredient in MMS after it is activated by acid (see below).  The Chemical formula of chlorine dioxide is ClO2.  That formula shows that there is one atom of chlorine (Cl) and 2 atoms of oxygen (O2) in a molecule of chlorine dioxide.  These 3 atoms are held together by electrons to form the molecule of chlorine dioxide.  Chlorine dioxide is a gas, and MMS are in most cases used as a gas dissolved in water.  The ClO2 gas can be used at times directly on the skin, or even in the mouth.

Chlorine dioxide is one of the most effective killers of pathogens such as bacteria, molds, fungus, viruses, bio-film and other disease-causing microorganisms, which includes the vast majority diseases of mankind.  Ref. (5)


Making chlorine dioxide: Chlorine Dioxide is generated from sodium chlorite which is NaClO2.  Sodium chlorite has a pH of 13 which means it is highly alkaline.  When citric acid or most any other acid is added, they bring that pH down towards the acid condition, causing the sodium chlorite to become unstable and thus begin to release chlorine dioxide (ClO2) from the sodium chlorite (NaClO2).  The more acid that is added, the more chlorine dioxide is released, and at a faster rate. That is until all of the chlorine dioxide is released. You can see that sodium chlorite is an unusual chemical that is made largely of chlorine dioxide, but the chlorine dioxide does not become available until the acid is added.

As it was stated above, chlorine dioxide is a gas, but it dissolves in any water that is present or that it is mixed with.  Normally there is water present when the acid is added, and most of the gas will remain right in that water.  Just use the right number of drops with the instructions and you are OK.


Is MMS a bleach? MMS (drops of chlorine dioxide mixed with water) is not a bleach.  Every single chemical known to man can be poisonous when taken in too large of quantities.  Recently - a girl died from drinking too much water.  Ninety five percent of the medicines known to man are extremely poisonous when used in large quantities.  About 15 aspirins can kill a person.  One half of a cup of most of the chemicals under your sink would kill a person.  I am very very sorry that no scientist or scientific laboratory has ever written up and signed a scientific paper stating that MMS is not a bleach.  The fact is, no laboratory ever thought that it would be necessary to come out and say that. It never occurred to any of them that someone would be dumb enough to start calling dilute solutions of chlorine dioxide a bleach. (Industrial strength Chlorine dioxide solutions has absolutely nothing to do with MMS.) MMS is only a few drops of Chlorine dioxide (or even just Sodium chlorite) diluted in plenty of water – it simply does not have the potential to bleach anything at all. That is ridiculous - to push the id