The Essential Builder and Healer
- Speeds Up Recovery
- Easy to Mix With Food
- Repairs Soft Tissue
- 1 bag of Upgraded Collagen Protein (1 lb)
Upgraded Collagen is the gold standard for achieving the fastest possible healthy tissue repair, muscle matrix, bone renewal and recovery after exercise! It can boost mental clarity, reduce inflammation, upgrade your skin, and it mixes easily with other foods and shakes thanks to its neutral taste.
Benefits of Upgraded Collagen:
- Fast Tissue Repair - Upgraded Collagen provides the particular proteins that ensure cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bone.
- Greater Flexibility and Mobility - Upgraded Collagen makes the main building blocks of connective tissue more bioavailable and better absorbed into joints for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Stronger Bones and Joints - Upgraded Collagen supports strong, heavier, denser bones and is an excellent source of proline and glycine, two building blocks of cartilage that are essential for refueling after exercise and sports.
- Revitalized Skin - Upgraded Collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces the number of fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles, and maintains the suppleness of your skin from the inside-out.
- Weight Loss - Upgraded Collagen (97% pure protein) helps with weight loss by delivering quick satiation of hunger.
- Build Muscle - Upgraded Collagen supports muscle building by facilitating the synthesis of creatine in the body.
- Reduce Aging - Upgraded Collagen replaces the necessary proteins that diminish and breakdown from aging.
- Deeper Sleep - Upgraded Collagen taken at bedtime deepens sleep, provides arginine to stimulate growth hormone release, and provides nutrients necessary to perform tissue repair while sleeping.
- Brain Function - Upgraded Collagen provides glycine, a neurotransmitter involved in motor and sensory pathways as well as ATP synthesis.
Upgraded Collagen is High Quality and Pure
Our Upgraded Collagen is sourced from the purest pasture-raised cows. These cattle are untouched by drugs or hormones and are not just "grass-fed" (which can mean grass-fed, but grain finished, or only fed grass sometimes) but actually spend their entire lives in the pasture.
Unlike gelatin, which is damaged by heat processing, Upgraded Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact, resulting in a neutral tasting, highly available protein that doesn’t clump up or have a strong taste like gelatin. It is far easier to use and contains more collagen than bone broth. Upgraded Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
Our collagen source has been used safely for many years, and is certified by the FDA as GRAS (generally recognized as safe).
Upgraded Collagen supplies essential proteins that our bodies use to build and repair our bones, joint surfaces, skin, teeth, eyes, arteries, intervertebral disks, and much more. Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to maintain a strong body, keep you in healing mode, and counter-act the degenerative effects of aging.
Unfortunately, in this day and age, the average person has hardly any collagen in their diet! Collagen traditionally made its way into our diets through bone-broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pie, baked beef heart, whole crustaceans, and whole fish soups and stews. But now, few people prepare foods with this source of meats, so we developed Upgraded Collagen to give ourselves the simplest and best source of these essential nutrients. Upgraded Collagen is a dietary supplement that can be added to any liquid drink, or paleo meal you already make, without needing to cook time-consuming broths, stews, soups, and organ meats.
Recommended Usage: Use 1 tablespoon in 1/2 a cup or more of water or in your favorite beverage (like Bulletproof Coffee).
Shelf Life: 5 years
We've used the following sources to research and refine our Upgraded Collagen Proteins:
- Mathews CK, Van Holde KE, Ahern KG. Biochemistry 3rd edition. San Francisco, Addison Wesly Longmnan, Inc., 2000.
- Veldhorst, M. A breakfast with a-lactalbumin protein. Clinical Nutrition. 2009;28: 147.
- Gotthoffer NR. Gelatin in Nutrition and Medicine. Grayslake, Illinois, Grayslake Gelatin Company, 1945.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.